The Odin Turbo is Olight’s first-ever LEP (Laser Excited Phosphor) tactical flashlight in their revolutionary Odin WML series. LEP torches are known for their extremely tight hotspot and intensely bright output on the centre of their beam without any spill while producing a long throw.
The Odin Turbo has a massive 330 lumens of output which produces an amazing beam distance of 1050 metres and has a run-time of 7.5 hours, more than adequate for a night hunting session or two. During field testing the beam was sharp and precise with little spill, giving it a light-sabre effect. It was more than capable of highlighting targets in excess of 300 metres which would be more than sufficient for most spotlight hunting situations.
The light comes with a convenient Picatinny mount with an innovative rotate-to-lock system to attach or detach the light instantly from your firearm and has two dedicated slots to hold the light in your preferred position on top of the Picatinny rail or to the side. The magnetic remote switch is attached to the light using a lock-on ring which secures it firmly in place, the cord of sufficient length to allow you to place the trigger in a position comfortable to activate while holding your firearm.
The light has a two-stage switch that allows the user to choose high or low, momentary-on or constant-on and comes with a customised 5000mAh battery, MCC3 charging cable and vibration battery indicator. It has a waterproof rating of IPX8 and 1.5m impact resistance so you don’t need to worry about getting the light a little wet in rain or having slippery fingers.
Beam distance (ft) 3445
Beam distance (m) 1050
Max. performance (lumens) 330
Charge type MCC3 Magnetic USB Charging Cable
Compatible batteries customized 5000mAh 21700 battery
Light intensity (candela) 275,625
Mode operation Tail Switch & Remote Switch
Form/size factor Small size (Car key / Zippo Lighter)
Series Odin series (Household & Outdoors & Law enforcement, etc)
- As a class 1 LEP light, the odin turbo produces a 1050 metre/275,625-candela beam with nearly no spill, based on 330 lumens of output.
- Convenient Picatinny mount with mechanical lock, ensuring swift and sturdy attachment. (M-LOK rails require an optional M-LOK mount.)
- Innovative push-to-lock magnetic remote switch (utility patent No.US10670252B1) for a swift and tight fit with the tailcap.
- Powered by a single customized 5000mAh 21700 battery that’s rechargeable via the included MCC3 magnetic USB charging cable.
Level 1 (lumens) 330~180~90 lumens
Run-time Level 1 30+150+30 minutes
Level 2 (lumens) 90 lumens
Run-time Level 2 7.5 hours
Weight (g/oz) 249/8.78
Length (mm / in) 155/6.10
Head diameter (mm/in) 31/1.22
Body diameter (mm/in) 26.6/1.05
Led High performance LEP (4500~5000K)
Packaging Carton box
Use Self-defence, law enforcement and tactical
- Odin Turbo (battery included) x 1
- Picatinny rail mount x 1
- MCC3 magnetic USB charging cable x 1
- Magnetic remote switch (with stand) x 1
- 5 Allen wrench x 1
- Adjustable screw x 2 S
- Self-locking band x 2
- User manual x 1
Recommended retail price: $329.95