Terms and Conditions
The owner and operator of this website is SSAA National Inc ABN 95 050 209 688.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars ($AU).
- Where a title is shipped from Australia, its price (including any applicable delivery and order charge) is inclusive of Australian GST (Goods and Services Tax).
- Please ensure the delivery address and receiver’s name for your order are accurate and complete (including any business name if shipping to a work address), as we are unable to change any details once the order has been placed. SSAA National Inc will not take responsibility for any orders that go missing due to incorrect delivery information provided by you.
- After successful online payment of membership, subscription and magazine fees, you will receive a confirmation receipt by email.
- You must notify us within 6 weeks of dispatch date as recorded in your account if you have not received an item. After this time, no replacement will be issued for any missing orders.
- Subject to Australian law, membership fees are not refundable, nor can they be transferred. Subscription and magazine fees are not refundable, nor can they be transferred. View the SSAA Online Shop’s terms and conditions.
- SSAA National Inc is the copyright owner of the content of this website or is permitted by the copyright owner to use the content on the website. Brand names, cover images, characters, book titles and other product information used in this website may be the trade mark or intellectual property of a registered holder. No permission is given in respect of use of any of the above, and such use may constitute an infringement of the holders’ rights.
- Except as permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) (as amended), no part of this website may be reproduced, adapted, performed in public or transmitted in any form by any process (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including further copying, recording, taping or by a storage and information retrieval system) without the express written permission of SSAA National Inc.
- Nothing contained in this website should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any trade mark or part of any trade mark displayed on this website without the express written permission of SSAA National Inc.
- Where goods cross international borders, you agree that by purchasing from us you will act as the importer of goods shipped from overseas and that all such goods are for private use only. You are responsible for any import or other taxes arising from the importation of these goods.
SSAA National payment security
All online payments are protected by a 256bit SSL Certificate. Credit card payments are captured and processed by the ANZ Bank. Credit card information is not stored by the SSAA at any time.
Any information that is entered into this website is encrypted at all stages of the application, that is:
- encrypted between your browser and the SSAA server when submitting;
- on successful payment, your application is encrypted for storage and cleared at regular intervals.