- Creative opportunity with established Adelaide-based publisher
- Free parking
- Salary $60,000 – $65,000
Our national organisation, the Sporting Shooters’ Association of Australia, based in Adelaide is seeking a fulltime enthusiastic and creative Graphic Designer to help bring life to our numerous publications.
The Graphic Designer/Production Coordinator will work closely with the Art Director, Editors and Advertising Representative to coordinate each magazine to ensure they get to the printers on time. The Graphic Designer will also:
- plan and layout magazines in conjunction with the Art Director
- design and layout advertisements, as required
- liaise with advertisers regarding ad location, content and deadlines
- make corrections to proofs as per Editors’ instructions
- liaise with the Membership and Merchandise Manager regarding magazine print numbers
- upload files to printers
- maintain a digital backup of the magazine
- Create PDF files for website/advertisers
- assist the Editors with any and all other graphic design needs, such as logos, rate sheets and Photoshop needs.
Required computer skills:
- Adobe Acrobat
- Attention to detail
- Accurate spelling/typing
- Samples of previous experience/work
- An open mind to a unique industry and recreation enjoyed by almost one million Australians.
- An understanding of the shooting sports and a love of the outdoors.
- Shops and restaurants nearby
- Undercover parking
- Opportunities for professional development
- On the bus line
For more information about the employer, visit: ssaa.org.au
Queries: Contact Jennifer on 0408 842 182 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is 30 September 2019 at 5pm.