International Big Game Rifle Championship
25 Aug 2023 - Micket Chreek Shooting Complex Darwin
Events will comprise:
2. Lion Target Stalking Rifle 4 shots at 25 meters all shots offhand
3. Boar Target Stalking Rifle 9 shots at 75, 50 & 25 meters 3 shots sitting/kneeling, the ballance offhand
4. Stopping Rifle Stopping Rifle 12 shots at 100, 50 & 25 meters, 2 shots sitting/kneeling, the balance offhand
5. Plains Rifle (Supplementary event) Plains Rifle 20 shots at 200, 100 & 50 meters
Shooting positions: – shooting sticks, standing post, sitting post, offhand
6. Charging Buffalo. (Supplementary event) Stalking Rifle 6 shots at 75, 50 & 25 meters
Shooting Positions:- all shots offhand, and moving between bases
7. Hayley’s Hop Stalking Rifle 6 shots at 50 & 25 meters all shots offhand
8. Stopping Double Rifle. Stopping Rifle. Double barrel rifles only. 10 shots at 50 & 25 meters, all shots offhand
9. Nitro Stopper Group 3 claibre Rifles 6 shots 25 meters all shots offhand
10. Buffalo Target Stopping Rifle 6 shots at 50 & 25 meters all shots offhand Practice is on Friday 25th August. The above events willl be shot on Satiurday and Sunday 26th & 27th August.
A Nomination Form is provided as part fo the event Flyer. Nomination as to be submitted by Friday 30th June 2023.
Event Rules are provided as part of the event Flyer
Sponsors are still finalising their offers, but SSAA Darwin have always provided prizes that have been highly valued by competitors in the past, and it is expected this tradition will continue.
As per the event Flyer