How to Think Like a Champion NSW seminars
Condor Performance Sport & Performance Psychologists presents two ‘How to Think Like a Champion - An introduction to the Pyschological Skills that Build Mental Toughness; a Workshop for Athletes, Coaches and Parents’ workshops.
Overview and Objectives
- A high energy and interactive workshop run by a qualified and experienced expert in the field.
- A very cost-effective way to start working on the mental side of you/your team’s performance.
- The session will cover two of the most valuable mental skills when it comes to maximising individual or team performance.
- Learn how to identify the things in sport that will help you achieve, rather than hold you back.
- Learn which statistics are a waste of time and which ones are worth their weight in gold.
- Mythbusting about the Final Frontier of Sport Science - sport and performance psychology.
- Learn how to think like a champion while you still have time to become one or influence one.
Format: This two-hour workshop will cover two mental skills run by one of Sydney’s leading sport and performance psychologists.
Cost: $88 per person, including GST and all support material. $44 for existing CP clients. Please ask us about our group discounts.
Workshop 1 - Penrith
Date and time: Friday, 2 September (during school holidays), 6-8pm
Location: Penrith RSL, 8 Tindale Street, Penrith, NSW 2750
Presenter: Shayne Duncan is a specialist performance psychologist with over 10 years experience working with teams, individuals, coaches, professionals and amateurs across a wide range of sports and performance areas. Shayne is based in Western Sydney and is the preferred provider of sport psychology services for the Western Sydney Academy of Sport
Workshop 2 - Sydney
Date and time: Friday, 7 October, 6-8pm
Location: SMC Conference & Function Centre, 66 Goulburn Street, Sydney, NSW
Presenter: Gareth J Mole is regarded by many as one of the country’s most impactful mental conditioners. As Head of Sport Psychology at Condor Performance, he is responsible for all aspects of their highly respected sport and performance psychology programs. He has delivered over 2000 mental skill sessions to a wide range of clients and is also heavily involved in the supervision of other psychologists
About Condor Performance
Based in Sydney, we provide mental conditioning services all over Australia via workshops (like this one), as well as individual sessions that can be done face-to-face, via Skype or by phone. We focus 100% on the mental side of performance (training and competing), leaving welfare and mental health issues to others. We help with mental toughness, not mental problems.